Basket Weave Jumper


A few weeks ago I went to spotlight to get some wool. I didnt end up buying wool, but I did buy a couple of kits (that had the wool included) to try.

The first one, turned out really well. I haven't been really into knitting lately, but this took no time at all. Its a very simple pattern with no shaping. I did make the button holes a little smaller so I could use my cute little baby blue ducks that I got from Ebay.

It was my first attempt at using a matress stitch to sew it together. I wish I had've been told about that stitch years ago!!

1 comments:

Parenting Premmies on October 16, 2010 at 1:54 PM said...

GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the little ducky buttons. Good job!


 

Create-able Me Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez